Below are some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) that we received from new and existing tenants. Please browse through to see if we’ve already answered your questions. If we haven’t, please call us or contact us so we can.
- Water, Sewage and Trash in One and Two bedroom Apartments
- Sewage and Trash in Town homes
We allow one cat per unit with a $500.00 refundable deposit. No monthly pet fee. Cat must be spayed or neutered
Yes, we require proof of Renters Insurance.
Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
We offer a 6 month, 12 month, and 13 month lease.
- 6 month is $100.00 more per month
- 13 month lease is our special. If you sign a 13 month lease, your first months rent is free.
- One and Two bedroom Apartments: Resident pays Electric, Phone, Cable and Internet
- Townhomes: Resident pays Gas, Electric, Phone, Cable and Internet
Rent increases if applicable at lease renewal. Our policy is $15.00 below market value and maximum increase is $25.00 per month.
East Pennsboro School District
Click Here to learn more about East Penn.
We reside in the township of East Pennsboro.
Click here for more information on East Pennsboro Township.
Yes, East Pennsboro Township has many banks and credit unions within a 5 minute drive or walk of the Summerdale Apartments.
There are lots of restaurants in East Pennsboro Township. From fast food restaurants like McDonald’s and Wendy’s to nice sit down restaurants like Hoss’s Steakhouse and Yardz.
We are conveniently located close to many shopping venues like:
- Giant Grocery Store
- Shur Fine Grocery Store
- Rite Aid
- Radio Shack
- And many, many more!
Rent is due on the 1st day of each month.